Thursday, April 24, 2008

Angels in My Life

I am one of the most blessed individuals. I have friends everywhere I turn. I feel so grateful for all the people who surround me with love and acceptance. I've felt it so much the last few weeks. Not that it wasn't there before, because it always has been, but I wasn't paying attention.

So, to all you wonderful angels in and throughout my life, thank you. Thank you for your examples of Christian goodness, of a diligent work ethic, of hope and belief in the goodness of others and the future, of serving others (myself included), and of strength through adversity. Your examples bless my life, make me stronger, give me hope, and help me know my Savior better. Because you are like Him!

Go read Candace Salima's story on her blog. It is about how one of her former Laurels gave her husband a kidney. What courage, and love! What a great example and what an angel!

No comments: